Sunday, May 14, 2006

cross border express

So last night was game five of the Ottawa-Buffalo series. In overtime, Buffalo won with a very nice goal.
The people of Buffalo were very excited. I should know. I was there. Yes, last night UFC and I decided to go to Buffalo to help cheer on the Sabers in their win over those aweful Senators. It was fantastic. Sadly, we forgot the camera when we were watching the game at the bar, which we only saw the last bit of because we got a little lost, so I don't have any pictures of cheering fans. The people of Buffalo, however, don't know how to celebrate a win over the Senators. Here in Toronto, when we beat the Senators, we fill the streets and sing the night away. All they did was honk a couple of horns and cheer. The night ended with a trip to a Denny's.

I was also able to "pay it forward." So things are right in the world... sort of.

No comments: