Wednesday, November 22, 2006

across the sea

Yesterday was full of work, work I had been putting off for some time. I got it all done and I don't know if I could have made it through the day if not for three things: A) Telephone calls, B) Veronica Mars, C) receiving records from Australia!!!!!! Yeah, while the first two were good, it was the last one that made my day. I am now the very proud owner of all the Bon Scott era AC/DC records but the AUSTRALIAN RELEASE! which isn't a huge deal, but I feel kind of special. Sadly, I don't have a record player right now so I'm stuck with records that I'll have to wait until next weekend to listen to. That's all I'm doing. Listening to AC/DC records and reading books. Just like Heaven.

Speaking of music, yet again I was asked what kind of music I listen to. These days I find that question more and more difficult to answer because I mostly get my music off of MP3 blogs and therefore only have a handful of songs by any one artist. DeVotchKa has caught my attention but otherwise I've been listening to random stuff. I have, however, recently downloaded 3 Jeff Tweedy concerts and those have been amazing. I do know, however, what I don't like - Any of those new AKON songs. ARGH! DIE AKON DIE!*

*Okay, I'm actually not wishing Akon to die or anything, it's just that my roommate has been blasting the new single over and over again for the last three days that I really want him to die. Don't get me wrong, my roommate is a nice guy, he just has horrible horrible taste in music. Then again, he's probably thinking the same thing about me when I'm blasting Sleater-Kinney.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG do you share a bedroom?? - carabear

ryansenseless said...

no, we don't but still... so annoying.